The Utility Billing Department is responsible for maintaining the Utility Billing system for water, wastewater, street maintenance, sanitation, and recycling services. The City maintains over 4,000 active accounts, which are billed on a monthly basis. The City contracts with Republic Services for collection of garbage and recycling, and provides consolidated billing for these services with the customer's water and wastewater bills.
All Utility accounts are considered confidential information. Information can only be released to the account holder unless a Notice of Disclosure Information form has been filed.
We hope you will enjoy living in Bridge City. If we can be of any additional assistance, please call 409-735-6801.
- Notice of Disclosure Information
- Bank Drafting Form (PDF)
- New Utility Services Application (PDF)
- Relinquish Utility Deposit Application (PDF)
- Temporary Utility Services Application (PDF)
- Vacation Leave for Utilities Application (PDF)
- Dirt Request
- Adopted 2021 Outside City Rate Chart.xlsm
- Adopted 2021 Inside City Rate Chart.xls