Main >> City Departments >> Parks & Recreation >> City Facilities & Rentals >> Senior Citizens' Hall
CITY OF BRIDGE CITY
PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
RENTAL OF SENIOR CITIZEN HALL
For Rental call City Hall: (409) 735-6801
Maximum Capacity: 40
The Senior Citizen Hall is used Monday - Friday for activities and nutrition programs for senior citizens of the Bridge City community. It is rented out by the City for small functions such as wedding and baby showers, small receptions, dinners, meetings, etc. A $100.00 refundable damage deposit and a $75.00 refundable clean-up deposit is required (see attached fee schedule).
The building is not rented out for political meeting, teen parties, dance parties or alcohol related functions. Sales, including non-profit sales, and the use of inflatable recreational devices are strictly prohibited.
1. Reservations must be made at the Bridge City, City Hall. Lessee will be responsible for arranging definite times of rental. A City employee will be responsible for opening the building for lessee and closing the building at end of rental. A walk-through of the building with the lessee and a City representative will be held when building is closed and is required before deposits are refunded.
2. Each person/group using the Senior Citizenís Hall shall be expected to sign a statement of damage. This statement shall guarantee that any person/group reserving the building is responsible for damages to building or equipment. A refundable damage deposit of $100.00 is required.
3. A refundable clean-up deposit of $75.00 is required. This is to insure clean-up of the building.
4. Renter must bring own dishes, utensils, dish cloths, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher detergent, coffee pots or any supplies that are needed to hold the function.
5. Renter may re-arrange the folding tables and folding chairs, but must replace tables and chairs in the same order they were in.
6. Please do not re-arrange the desk.
7. Please do not use tape, tacks or staples (affix in any way) anything on the light fixtures, walls, ceiling or tables. Decorations must be free standing.
8. Please do not use rice or confetti in the building or on grounds. Bird seed may be used outside of the facility only.
9. Please do not stand or sit on the tables.
10. All garbage and trash must be emptied and set outside by the door.
11. Please wipe or mop up all spills & spot clean spills on carpet. Carpet cleaner available in kitchen.
12. Vacuum the floors before leaving.
13. Alcoholic beverages or smoking are not allowed in the building.
14. No cooking or serving of fish, crawfish or seafood is allowed in the building.
15. Please do not leave the building open or unattended. You will be responsible for all damages to the property during your rental period. If you finish early call the attendant to come early to inspect and close the facility. No refunds on unused rental time.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE POLICY WILL RESULT IN RENTER BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES WHICH OCCUR
RENTAL FEE INFORMATION
SENIOR CITIZEN HALL
CITY OF BRIDGE CITY
PLEASE CALL CITY HALL (409-735-6801) FOR MORE DETAILS ON RENTALS AND FEES